Looking to join Savage Fiddler Method? Watch This Video.
The SavageFiddler Method will give you the experience you need to get out to the jam circles and play with the best of ’em. You will sound like fiddler, think like a fiddler and know exactly what to do when you get out there!
If you are reading or desire the ability to read music, the accompanying method book goes along with these tracks really well. In fact, they are designed to work hand in hand! Get the Method Book.
List of Lessons
- Lesson #1: Bile Them Cabbage Down: Notes on A
- Lesson #2: Shady Grove: Notes on D and Slides
- Lesson #3: Ida Red: Notes on E and Low 2
- Lesson #4: Lila’s Blues: The Blues and Improvisation
- Lesson #5: Old Joe Clark: Double Stops
- Lesson #6: Aran Boat Song: Bow Arm and Good Tone
- Lesson #7: Angelina Baker: Open String Drones
- Lesson #8: Golden Slippers: Twin Fiddling
- Lesson #9: Devil’s Dream: 2-3 note Slurs
- Lesson #10: Liberty: Creating Rhythmic Variety
- Lesson #11: Billy in the Lowground: Creative Back Up
- Lesson #12: Ragtime Annie: Leaving Fingers Down
- Lesson #13: Hamilton County Breakdown: Shuffle
- Lesson #14: Ookpik Waltz: Vibrato
- Lesson #15: Gold Rush: 4th Finger Drones
- Lesson #16: Cherokee Shuffle: Shifting to 3rd Position
- Lesson #17: Grey Eagle: Advanced 3rd Position
- Lesson #18: Faded Love: Shifting Double Stops