- Presenter at the 2016 CASTA State Convention, “Join the Jam!”
- Presenter at the 2015 ASTA National Convention, “The Savage Fiddler Method”
- Lead Panelist, “Using Effective Teaching to Enhance Career and Community” International Bluegrass Music Business Conference (2016)
- Showcase artist at the 2015, 2016 and 2017 International Bluegrass Music Association Business Conference and Ramble.
- Artist in Residence at Timberline Middle School Mariachi Ensemble (2016)
- Recent performing instructor at: Kaufman Kamp (Maryville, TN), Northern Bluegrass Circle (Edmonton, Alberta), Santa Fe Bluegrass Festival (Santa Fe, NX), Nimblefingers Bluegrass and Old-Time Camp/Festival (Sorrento, BC), Mid-Winter Bluegrass Festival (Denver, CO), Blueberry Bluegrass Festival (Alberta, CA), Durango Meltdown (Durango, CO) Colorado String Teacher Association (Denver, CO), American String Teacher Association (Salt Lake City, Utah).
- Founder/Director the FARM Music School (2006-current), Pickin’ in the Peaks Family Jam Camp (2012-2016) and Pickin’ in the Plains Songwriting Camp (2015).
- CD “Playing it Forward” #1 Album and # 2 Artist on Intl. Folk DJ Chart (2016)
- Recipient: Arts in Community grant to fund Lafayette Bluegrass Series (2015)
- Recipient Arts in Education grant to fund Music Goes Public (2016)
- Recipient: Boulder County Arts Alliance grant to bring folk music instruction to mountain communities (2017)